Outlook Iran 2016 after conclusion of nuclear talks.
- Biggest questions for 2016: (1) When will the sanctions be lifted? (2) How capable is Iran in swiftly ramping up production (still without substantial international help)?
- In our base case, we see sanctions lifted by mid-2016
- Foreign investment will probably start soon, but will only have an effect later in the decade
- Fields and infrastructure are generally intact, but suffered year-long poor maintenance – hence a quick ramp-up would be rather difficult
- Additional condensate volumes and one-off stock release could come on top, but would only have a minor impact