These are the terms and conditions for registration and participation in events and training courses facilitated by JBC Asia Pte Ltd or its subcontractors.
- Payments: All payments must be made by Inter-Bank Transfers within 14 days of receipt of invoice (bank details will be provided upon receipt of booking form). Participants agree to instruct their banks to remit the full amount, net of local taxes and banking charges. All payments made from time to time by the Client pursuant to this Agreement shall be paid without deduction for or on account of any present or future taxes unless the Client is required by law to deduct such taxes. In that event;
(a) all taxes required by law to be deducted or withheld by the Client from payments under this Agreement shall be paid by the Client when due with a copy of the official certificate acknowledging payment from the appropriate authorities being provided forthwith to JBC Asia Pte Ltd; and
(b) the Client shall pay such additional amount to JBC Asia Pte Ltd so that JBC Asia Pte Ltd, after the deduction or withholding for or on account of taxes, receives the full Service Fee and other fees.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be made for cancellations received 21 days or less prior to the event start date. Cancellations 21 to 28 days before the event will be subject to a 25% fee.
- Substitution Policy: Named participants may be only be substituted with the prior consent of JBC Asia Pte Ltd or its subcontractors.
- Disclaimer: JBC Asia Pte Ltd or its subcontractors will not accept liability for non-approval of visas, individual transport delays and transport disruptions, and in such cases, our normal cancelation policy and penalties apply. Where matters beyond the reasonable control of JBC Asia Pte Ltd or its subcontractors impair or prevent the JBC Asia Pte Ltd or its subcontractors from being able to perform their obligation under the event, the client/participant releases JBC Asia Pte Ltd or its subcontractors from any liability, incidental or consequential, to such matters.
- Intellectual Property: The client/participant agrees to protect all Intellectual Property rights of JBC Asia Pte Ltd and subcontractors, its sources and providers and the client/participant shall honour and comply with all reasonable requests to protect the contractual, statutory, and common law rights of JBC Asia Pte Ltd and its subcontractors, its sources and providers. The client/participant acknowledges that JBC Asia Pte Ltd and its subcontractors are entitled to injunctive relief to prevent a breach or future breach of the provisions of this clause without prejudice to any other relief including a claim for damages.
- Delivery of Service: JBC Asia and the Client understand that the work performed under its Events & Training services has been wholly performed in the Republic of Singapore and furthermore any presentations made outside of Singapore purely show the results of these endeavors.
- Tax: The Client shall hold JBC Asia Pte Ltd harmless from any obligations arising from the Client’s country tax regulations and any potential costs associated with such obligations such as, but not limited to, employment of tax advisors or administrative staff.
- Warranties: JBC Asia Pte Ltd and its subcontractors warrants that it will use reasonable care and skill in providing the services, courses or events and that these services, courses or events will be performed by appropriately qualified and trained personnel with due care skill and diligence and in a good workmanlike manner and in accordance with good industry practice. JBC Asia Pte Ltd or its subcontractors provide no other warranty and in particular provide no warranty that any result or objective can or will be achieved or attained by the provision of the services, courses or events.
- Travel Private (In-House) Courses: For private in-house courses travel, accommodation and other expenses (if any) will be charged separately on actual expenses. It is expected that such expenses will be consistent with industry standards including travel, accommodation and meals costs. Any invoices issued for expenses are payable within fourteen  days of receipt.